USOSweb is a university web application supporting the work of employees and students of the Jagiellonian University.
The service can be found at http://usosweb.uj.edu.pl
How to log in to the USOSweb service?
a) by using your “@uj.edu.pl” as a login.
This is the recommended way to log in. This method can be used by:
- students who activated their UJ e-mail address
staff who linked their USOSweb account to their e-mail account.
b) using a login in the form of “ID@usosweb.uj.edu.pl”
This is the only way to log in for those who have not activated their UJ e-mail accounts yet (new students) and employees who have not linked their USOSweb account to their email account.
- pesel (firstname.lastname@example.org) - available to all students with a PESEL number
- student number (email@example.com) - available to foreign students
- shortened name and surname assigned by the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) - usually available to university staff
How do I change or reset my password?
If you forgot your password, follow this procedure:
- If you are a student, you may get a new password from your faculty’s secretariat/dean's office
- If you are an employee who does not have a USOSweb account linked to an e-mail account, you may get a new password from your faculty’s secretariat/dean's office
- If you are an employee who has a linked USOSweb account with your e-mail account, you should contact the Helpdesk using the “Report a Problem” form or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Please include the following information: Name, surname, full e-mail address, alternative e-mail address, organisational unit.
Procedures for the activation of the Jagiellonian University e-mail account and linking accounts:
- students - – an e-mail account can be activated in the "For All" tab -> Activation of the Jagiellonian University E-Mail Account
- staff - details regarding activation can be found at http://www.dis.uj.edu.pl/uslugi-it/poczta-elektroniczna
accounts can be linked in the “For Staff” tab -> Linking accounts
Each employee should link their USOSweb account with an e-mail account in the “@uj.edu.pl” domain (for example:firstname.lastname@example.org. By linking accounts, you will be able to log in to USOSweb and other central services of the Jagiellonian University with the same login and password.
We would like to remind you that according to the order of the Rector, every employee should have an e-mail account on a central server.
USOSweb accounts belonging to Jagiellonian University staff which are not linked to a university e-mail address will be blocked for reasons concerning the security of personal data.
Procedure for changing the e-mail address for correspondence in the USOSWEB PROFILE.
To change the e-mail address displayed in the USOS PROFILE, please:
- log in to usosweb.uj.edu.pl using a username in the @student.uj.edu.pl or @doctoral.uj.edu.pl domain and your current password,
- select MY USOSWEB tab; select the PROFILE button on the left side of the screen,
- enter your current e-mail address in the university domain in the “Change e-mail address” and confirm by clicking UPDATE DATA,
- After entering new data, the page should say: “Data saved.”